PhilippinesSee all Philippines
Health technology is revolutionizing the way healthcare is perceived and practiced in the Philippines. The country has one of the highest mobile phone usage rates in the world, and mobile use has significantly increased in rural areas. Because of its unique geography and robust technology sector, the Philippines should be able to lead the way in information and communications technology for health. ACCESS Health Philippines helps scale promising health technology pilot projects that bridge barriers to achieving universal health coverage, such as geographic fragmentation and lack of reliable health information.
SwedenSee all Sweden
ACCESS Health Sweden studies eHealth technologies in Northern Europe. In this effort, we study the information infrastructure that underpins the healthcare systems. We study the design, history, context, and application of eHealth. eHealth is a term that encompasses a range of software applications in healthcare, such as patient record systems, prescription databases, and image exchanges. The ACCESS Health team has chosen to study the Estonian eHealth and eGovernance systems. Estonia has invested heavily since the early 1990s in building its eHealth infrastructure.
In Sweden, we study the Swedish eHealth system and the newly established eHealth Department, a new branch of the Swedish government. We also look at how regional healthcare systems apply national standards and implement eHealth services.
- Transcript: Case Study: The Estonian eHealth and eGovernance System
- Transcript: eHealth in Sweden: Interview with Patrik Sundström
- Transcript: eHomecare: How Technology is Revolutionizing Homecare in Sweden
- Transcript: eHealth Technologies and the Future of Healthcare: Interview with Henrik Ahlen
- Transcript: Innovation and the Future of Healthcare in China
- Transcript: Interview with Magdalena Marklund
- Transcript: Interview with Markus Merne
- Transcript: In the Name of the Law: Harmonizing Legal Requirements with the Needs of the Welfare Sector
- Transcript: Integrating the Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Program with Primary Healthcare: An Analysis of Information Technology Systems and Processes
- Transcript: Is the Use of Welfare Technology Profitable?
- Transcript: Modern Aging: A Practical Guide for Developers, Entrepreneurs, and Startups in the Silver Market
- Transcript: Modern Aging Singapore
- Transcript: Mutual US-China Investment Opportunities in Health and Wellness
- Transcript: Neurosynaptic Communications: ReMeDi
- Transcript: Opportunities for Investment in Health and Wellness
- Transcript: Tech Push to Improve Seniors' Care, The Straits Times
- Transcript: Technology for the Elderly Program: Interview with Raymond Dahlberg
- Transcript: Technology for the Elderly: Focus Group
- Transcript: Technology and Its Potential to Transform Healthcare Systems in India, Techspirit
- Transcript: Telehealth Delivery Models in India
- Transcript: Two New Programs for Singapore Entrepreneurs and Startups Unveiled, The Business Times
- Transcript: UCLA Global Lab for Health Project: Implementation Completion Report
- Transcript: Universal Health Coverage in Kerala Through a Primary Care Pilot Project